The world of media is changing at breakneck speed. With the rise of social media the sheer amount of media outlets has exploded. This development has created a lot of new opportunities to share your message or film with the rest of the world, but at the same time demands a specific strategy and a clever approach. Broadcasters, corporations and societal institutions are required to tell their story in a more versatile way.
The training Multi-platform Storytelling channels this need to properly navigate diverse media outlets using video/images. Every social media-outlet has its own characteristics, significance, and target audience. All of them require a customized approach. The message remains the same, but communicating via Facebook may require a different take on the story than LinkedIn. In order to optimally reach your target audience across various social media, choices have to be made, even before filming a single shot of video. The training Multi-platform Storytelling gives you the right tools to consider your options. The road to an efficient social media workflow starts here.
Day 1 Multi-platform storytelling
- Storytelling – the basic principles. What constitutes a good story? Which basic elements do you need and how do you keep people’s attention?
- What are your potential social media outlets, what characteristics apply to what medium and what kind of audiences do you encounter on each platform?
- Workflow: How to split your story into chapters, and spread it across various target audiences.
- We delve deeper into a case study in which the entire approach has been utilized.
- Hands-on assignment
Day 2 Practice challenge
- All participants receive the same bin of video material. The challenge is to use the theory from the first course-day to customize the material for use in various social media formats.
- Group discussion of the end results.
One day course available
Group-size: max 8 participants
- Please contact us for up to date course dates
|2 days||€ 1280 excl. VAT|